Monday, March 8, 2010

Handmade Baby Shower...still looking for features!

Thought I'd bring this up a bit..

I'll be doing a feature article for the Indie Smiles blog on handmade baby products. I'm looking for some sellers of these products to feature in the article. Basically it will be like a buying guide of sorts to all handmade baby items. I think it would be really helpful to parents and soon to be parents--with handmade, you actually know exactly what materials your baby stuff is made from. This is really important, especially now with all the stuff you've been hearing about seemingly harmless toys and products having lead, cadmium, and all sorts of dangerous chemicals in them.

Comment or email me at sugarshoxcrafts@live.com if you would like to be featured!

1 comment:

  1. Hey a really great etsy seller is Little sapling toys! http://www.etsy.com/shop/littlesaplingtoys
    great stuff, great prices.

    ReplyDelete